Monday, March 10, 2014

my adventure with Iris at the winter picnic

I had an adventure with iris. We went cross country skiing. We skied so fast that me and iris  fell over.After we were done,we went to the winter picnic at our school.When we got there my Mom bought us 100 tickets. The first thing we did was put our friend Simon in jail.Then we got cotton candy,suddenly Simon put Iris in jail. Then Kane put me in jail with Iris and she stole all the cotton candy because i  did not want it.Then we found out that we were in jail for 30 min. Then we saw teachers get dunked in the dunk tank.Then when we were done with seeing teacher getting dunked in the dunk tank.We decorated a cookie.Then we went to Iris's house.At iris's house we had a dance competition Zoe won.After that we had dinner.Then we went down to the basement.We played wii ski.Then it was time for me to go home.I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment